COLLAGERY? WHAT'S THAT ABOUT?

Mail Art. I'm dedicating my life to Bern Porter and Mail Art. One of my musings, my late night radio dedications, is in the form of collagery. The following [unless otherwise noted as contributors and/or magazine tearing madmen and menwomen] are my own index---card sized creations. In dreams---foots

Monday, June 25, 2007

barrage

a dedication sprouts wings and flies halfway around the blog-o-sphere.
whoa.
david noel moscovich snips up his novel and wrapping paper pop-up pastes his apartment together with it. that's dope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ping-pong. . .

you're it.

The End of Dyslexistentialism said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7333429@N07/

footsie said...

no--you're it.
we're it.


this is it?!?!?

The End of Dyslexistentialism said...

Honey, I am he is so flatterededed!!!